eMazzanti Technologies: Microsoft Azure & Cloud Backup Master Class Workshop
Friday, December 15, 2023 (12:00 PM - 1:30 PM) (EST)
About the Azure Master Class:
Cloud usage has drastically increased. 12-month revenues between the start of 2021 and 2022 for cloud infrastructure reached $191 billion Many customers do not understand how to price and provision their Microsoft Azure environment.
Over 90% of customers we work with have the wrong set up and simply do not understand how to size a Virtual Machine. Once you have migrated to Azure, it can be easy to lose your way without a plan to continually optimize your cloud infrastructure.
Join us for our Virtual Hands-On Lab training where a Certified Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) facilitator will guide you through how to optimize Virtual Machines (VM), optimize cost, and set up security and compliance policies.
You will walk away with a great understanding of how to reduce Azure costs greater than 20% and create a safe and secure cloud environment.
Master Class Exercises – Optimize and Create:
- Policies for your Azure Tenant – VM sizing and Resource Groups Hybrid Use Benefit
- Reduce Azure spend by 20% Plus Reserved Instance
- How to use Reserved Instances for specific VMs
- Review of Virtual Machine templates – The Do's and Don'ts
- Surveil Artificial Intelligence Software Asset Management Tool (Optional)
Hands-on Persona Experience for the first 15 attendees. Gallery experience for all others. SIGN UP TODAY!