Interested in presenting a Breakout Session at the NJ Conference for Women? That's great! We are always looking for dynamic speakers who can present the most relevant programming for our attendees.
The NJCFW receives a number of Breakout Proposals each year. We carefully review every submission, and we look to finalize our Breakout lineup by summer.
Please note a few things:
- Each Breakout Session is presented twice - once in each timeslot.
- PowerPoint capabilities are available if needed.
- Breakout rooms are set theater-style for roughly 80 attendees, unless otherwise noted.
- Breakout rooms are assigned by Conference staff.
- Hard copy handouts are discouraged for budgetary and environmental reasons. Speakers who choose to use hard copy handouts should plan to bring sufficient copies with them the day of the NJCFW.
Breakout Presenters receive a complimentary registration to enjoy the full day at the NJ Conference for Women. Additionally, they are promoted via the Conference website, social media channels and program journal. The NJCFW DOES NOT offer an honorarium or any other compensation for Breakout Presenters.
Thank you for taking the time to submit to the NJCFW!